Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Ogre Battle Saga Wiki
The wiki about the Ogre Battle Saga that anyone can edit. Unflagged spoilers will be present in all articles, and therefore I ask that you navigate this Wiki at your own risk.
727 articles since October 6th 2009!
|Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen|
|Neutral Encounters||Special Items|
|Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber|
Ogre Battle World
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is released on the PSP in North America!
- Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fortune is released on the PSP in Japan!
- Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber is released on the Wii's virtual console!
- Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen is released on the Wii's virtual console!
- Wiki is created!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Canopus served Xenobia during the war against the Holy Xytegenian Empire. His best friend Gilbert, a man who had once saved his life, chose to side with empire to protect the people of the Charlom, while Canopus refused to surrender. This ideological difference caused a rift between the two close friends until the arrival of the rebels. Read more...