|Days Long Gone|
|PSX Map Name||Slums of Zenobia|
|SNES Chapter Name||Days Long Gone|
|SNES Map Name||Slums of Zenobia|
|SNES Revisit Name||The Slums of Zenobia|
|24 Hour Speed||Normal|
|Stage Music||Wall of Defense|
Surrounded by high castle walls and gates, the city of Xenobia was the capital of the Xenobian Kingdom and once a major trade hub before the Holy Xytegenian Empire conquered it. After its occupation the population surged with the refugees of the war and became to be known as the Slums of Xenobia. The Deva Debonair was demoted and ordered to govern the region and hold off the attack of the Xenobian Rebellion.
|SNES Name||PSX Name|
|Towns|| Walled City Anberg|
Walled City By'Roit
Shrine City Elrangen
Trade City Fillia
Trade City Kal Robst
Magician's City Palma Nova
Walled City Post Ina
Shrine City Pruzen
| Fortress City Anberg|
Fortress City By'Roit
Religion City Elrangen
Trade City Fillia
Trade City Kal Robs
Magic City Palma
Fortress City Post Ina
Religion City Pruzen
|Hidden Towns|| Kal Robst (SNES) / Kal Robs (PSX)|
Palma Nova (SNES) / Palma (PSX)
|Trade City Fillia|
|PSX Name||SNES Name||Price|
|Cure Potion||CURE||400 Goth|
|Cure Stone||HEAL||700 Goth|
|Cure Ankh||ALL HEAL||2000 Goth|
|Ethereal Flute||REVIVE||2000 Goth|
|Joker Tarot||JOKER||2000 Goth|
|Unit One||Unit Two|
|Unit||Griffon Lvl 7||Beast Tamer Lvl 7|
|Samurai () Lvl 8||Beast Tamer () Lvl 8|
|Griffon Lvl 7||Beast Tamer Lvl 7|
|Wyrm Lvl 7|
|Unit Three||Unit Four|
|Unit||Hawk Man Lvl 8|
|Cockatris Lvl 7||Eagle Man () Lvl 8|
|Cockatris Lvl 7|
|Valkyrie () Lvl 8|
|Hawk Man Lvl 8|
|Unit Five||Unit Six|
|Unit||Griffon Lvl 7||Dragon Lvl 8|
|Knight () Lvl 8||Dragoner () Lvl 8|
|Griffon Lvl 7||Dragon Lvl 8|
|Unit Seven||Unit Eight|
|Unit||Dragon Lvl 8||Stone Golem Lvl 8|
|Wizard () Lvl 9|
|Stone Golem Lvl 8|
|Dragon Lvl 8||Cleric () Lvl 9|
||Ninja Lvl 8|
|Samurai () Lvl 9|
|Samurai Lvl 8|
|Ninja Lvl 8|
|Unit||Red Dragon Lvl 9|
|Debonair (General) () Lvl 11|
|Red Dragon Lvl 9|
Boss Special DialogueEdit
If Ashe is in a unit that comes into contact with the boss:
Events During StageEdit
- Liberate the hidden Roshian Temple north of Fillia to receive Termites (TERMITES). Using this item will destroy all the walls on the map. However, this will allow the enemy commander to deploy its own ground units.
- Liberating Anberg will allow the player to recruit a mercenary named Lyon. His price is 20,000 Goth if the player chooses to hire him during the stage. It is possible to revisit Anberg after the stage has been beaten and hire him for less.
- Liberate By'Roit to have the knight Ashe ask to join the rebels. Answering "Yes" lets him join, while answering "No" results in denying him entry and a decrease in reputation.
- There is special dialogue if a unit led by Ashe comes into contact with the enemy commander Debonair.
- When a unit led by anyone but Ashe or the Opinion Leader comes into contact with Debonair, he will ask that unit to surrender. An answer of "Yes" will permanently remove the unit from the player's army. An answer of "No" will initiate combat.
Events After StageEdit
- Visit Kal Robst (SNES) / Kal Robs (PSX) to speak with Banya the royal nanny and receive the Key of Destiny (KEY).
- Visit Palma Nova (SNES) / Palma (PSX) to sell the Moonrose for 100, 1000 or 5000 Goth. If you refuse to sell the Moonrose, then you are called greedy & get a small drop in reputation.
- If you did not hire Lyon during the stage, you can hire him by revisiting Anberg. His cost after the stage has been beaten drops to 5,000 Goth.
- If you revisit Kal Robst (SNES) / Kal Robs (PSX) with a unit containing Tristan, Banya will give the rebels the Book of Good (BOOK).
- Revisit the Roshian Temple northwest of the Mulnique with the Tablet of Yaru (TABLET) in your inventory to receive Garnet, one of the Zodiac Stones.